Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring MRO Inspectors in Dallas, Texas.
Perform assigned inspection functions in accordance with the our client’s General Procedures Manual and other Company manuals to ensure aircraft are airworthy and serviceable.
- Inspects job progress, procedures and maintenance forms used in performance of aircraft maintenance to assure compliance with approved methods, data, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensures completed maintenance records are audited to meet the applicable FARs and client policies and are entered into the PMI computer system.
- Ensures contracted maintenance vendors forward original aircraft documents to the Centralized Records Department in the timeframe prescribed by the GPM.
- Performs receiving inspections of materials and/or equipment and ensures they have approved documentation and certification.
- Review and approve major and minor repair orders for use on Company aircraft.
- Monitors station work orders to ensure timely completion of scheduled maintenance.
- Monitors station parts pending reports to ensure inventory levels are accurate.
- Monitors station tool life and shelf life programs.
- Conducts Company required training and recurrent training on contracted maintenance personnel.
- Ensures proper completion of schedule maintenance and deferred tasks in the PMI system.
- Ensures proper tracking of tasks for life limited parts that are replaced during heavy check maintenance.
- Provides oversight and conducts scheduled audits of contracted maintenance vendors to ensure they are conforming to Company policies and procedures as prescribed in the GPM.
- Ensures work interruption and shift turnover procedures are followed for each aircraft.
- Ensures contracted maintenance personnel are using the most current revision of technical data and that is available while they are performing maintenance.
- Ensures aircraft components are appropriately tagged.
- Ensures compliance with the Company Read and Initial program for both direct employees and contracted maintenance personnel at the heavy check facility.
- Monitors contract maintenance vendors to ensure they are complying with Company and FAA Service Difficulty Reporting (SDR) procedures.
- Performs in-process inspections of contracted maintenance personnel to ensure they are in compliance with Company policies and regulatory requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the DQA.
- Hold Mechanic’s Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant ratings and have held these ratings for at least three years.
- Meet requirements of 14 CFR Part 65.83.
- Have a least one year of maintenance/inspection experience on different types of large aircraft with 10 or more passenger seats with an air carrier or certified repair station.
- Must be able to work different shifts.
- Position requires lifting, standing, bending for long periods of time.
- Must be able to pass initial drug screen and random drug screens.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.