Museum Riding Experiences Coordinators
Museum Riding Experiences CoordinatorsSTS
STS Technical Services
Manage the Harley-Davidson Museum Riding Experiences and Demo Program. Within the Harley-Davidson Museum team responsible for supporting all business units (marketing, events, retail, restaurants, museum operations, curatorial/exhibits and programs) by supporting event execution plans with a primary focus on increasing Museum Campus interactions and attendance. Help create a cohesive experience representative of the Harley-Davidson Museum brand. Lead / support the execution of on campus events and riding experiences. Track all metrics, provide detailed recap reports, manage demo fleet, equipment, and seasonal staff; while making sure all activities are safe, cost-effective and within budget.
- Plan and execute riding experiences (Motorcycle Demos, JumpStart, Rentals) while providing a custom guest experience for internal and external stakeholders and/or notable enthusiasts
- Plan, develop and execute events from start to finish according to specific objectives
- Utilize research, analytics and consumer trends to identify recommended activations
- Manage expenses to stay within event execution budgets
- Source and negotiate with vendors and suppliers for seamless execution
- Take on the role of Brand Ambassador and lead promotional activities including sponsor messaging
- Secure staffing support through all business channels (volunteers and seasonal paid staff)
- ; Coordinate community partnerships for added enhancements, manage relationships, and create win/win opportunities
- Draft Event Briefs for cross-functional team awareness
- Draft detailed Recap Reports for metrics review
- Support existing on campus Consumer Events to include yet not limited to Bike Nights, Wild Ones: Vintage Motorcycle Rally, Hometown Rally and added events
- Propose NEW on campus event / program opportunities that activate campus at break even or better (during non-peak dates/times)
- Must have a motorcycle endorsement / license with motorcycle riding experience and be able to ride all Company Owned Vehicles (motorcycles)
- Minimum of 4 years of related experience in experiential event marketing
- Strong organizational and time management/prioritization skills
- Ability to influence across the organization at multiple levels and build collaborative, productive relationships with internal business partners and external vendors
- A true team spirit who thrives on working as a part of an enthusiastic and energetic team, inspiring others, demonstrating collaborative approaches to achieving results, encouraging the inputs and ideas of others and understands the importance of active listening
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.