NC Programming Technicians
NC Programming TechniciansSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring NC Programming Technicians in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including; Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 & 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Responsible for all detailed processes in connection with manufacturing, routings, time studies, N/C Programs, and review new releases for design for manufacturing. Provide shop support to aid in improving the coordination and collaboration between departments and teams.
- Coordinates the development of timely and accurate NC Programs to aid in efficiency in production.
- Analyze processes to find possible problems or needed improvements.
- Collaborate with production and other teams by attending scheduled meetings to ensure timely improvements on processes.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 3 plus years relevant experience. Prior experience required to perform in the position
- SolidWorks/CAD experience and/or certification
Why Should You Apply?
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507 .
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.