STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring NDT Technicians in Mesa, Arizona.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Works from engineering specifications and oral/written instructions to plan and perform the more routine inspection techniques such as magnetic particle and penetrant.
- Evaluates parts and materials to assure conformance to all quality and engineering requirements.
- Routes rejected parts and assemblies to appropriate department for disposition and repair.
- Alerts supervision on any noteworthy trends and issues.
- Effectively communicates and coordinates with supervision, manufacturing personnel, and other company personnel to obtain and/or furnish information.
- Performs other related duties.
- Requires Associate’s degree or equivalent in non-destructive testing.
- Requires two years experience in nondestructive testing.
- Holds or has held at least one (1) Level II NDI certification.
- Minimum Requirements Level 2 technician in magnetic particle and fluorescent penetrant processing.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.