STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring NDT Technicians in Ypsilanti, Michigan!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The nondestructive examination of metals, composites, and other materials for internal and external structural defects, de-lamination, corrosion, and moisture penetration using magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, eddy current, radio-graphic, ultrasonic, or other types of nondestructive test processes and equipment.
- Equipment setup, operation, adjustment, and evaluation or interpretation of test readings or results within established parameters for acceptance or rejection.
Must be able to multi-task, respect/maintain confidentiality, be service oriented, be trustworthy/ethical, and be sensitive/respectful of diverse populations/cultures.
- Must work at a fast pace and handle stress and problematic issues well with a good attitude.
- There will be no relocation package.
- A High School Diploma or GED. Level II or Level III qualification in NDT with FPI-MPI- and Eddy Current Experience.
- Must be available full-time and work overtime when required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.