STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring NDT Technicians in Ypsilanti, Michigan!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- The nondestructive examination of metals, composites, and other materials for internal and external structural defects, de-lamination, corrosion, and moisture penetration using magnetic particle, liquid penetrant, eddy current, radio-graphic, ultrasonic, or other types of nondestructive test processes and equipment.
- Equipment setup, operation, adjustment, and evaluation or interpretation of test readings or results within established parameters for acceptance or rejection.
Must be able to multi-task, respect/maintain confidentiality, be service oriented, be trustworthy/ethical, and be sensitive/respectful of diverse populations/cultures.
- Must work at a fast pace and handle stress and problematic issues well with a good attitude.
- There will be no relocation package.
- A High School Diploma or GED. Level II or Level III qualification in NDT with FPI-MPI- and Eddy Current Experience.
- Must be available full-time and work overtime when required
What We Offer:
STS Technical Services works with the largest names in the aviation industry, offering hundreds of career opportunities across the United States. With over two decades of experience, we soar in our commitment to excellence and professionalism. We proudly offer competitive rates, direct deposits, medical insurance, cash advances, and referral bonuses.
If you would like to speak with an Aviation Recruitment Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787. Our job placement services are always free, and we are open seven days a week. Reach out at any time! Thanks so much for your interest in working with STS AeroStaff Services, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.