.NET Contract Developers
.NET Contract DevelopersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring .NET Contract Developers in Valley View, Ohio.
This role is responsible for attending and being an active participant in all scrum ceremonies and provides feedback as is necessary or warranted. Day-to-day application development will focus on our flagship product: a WinForms based ERP system that is used by our customers in the Power Sports industry. Secondary development responsibilities revolve around supporting and maintaining several mission critical pipelines that are composed of a mix of Windows Services, ESB?s, APIs, Databases, and so on.
- A Bachelor?s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or a related field is preferred.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience working with either C# (preferred) or VB.NET
- Ideally the candidate possesses a minimum of 3 years of experience working with WinForms
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of developing against Microsoft SQL Server (stored procedures, views, functions, etc.) or a comparable RDBMS (MySQL, Postgres, etc.)
- Experience working with ASP.NET MVC / Web API / WCF is highly desirable
- Experience writing unit tests and working with mocking frameworks is desired
- Experience writing integration tests and/or UI automation scripts is desirable
- Experience working with Windows Services is preferred
- Exposure to reporting solutions (SSRS / Crystal Reports) is desirable
- Exposure to .NET Core is desirable but not needed
- Exposure to scrum (or other Agile frameworks) is preferred
- An ability to quickly break complex problems down into manageable chunks
- A deep understanding of SDLC concepts
- A self-starter that is able to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively through various channels
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.