OEM Product Line Managers
OEM Product Line ManagersSTS
STS Component Solutions
STS Component Solutions is now hiring OEM Product Line Managers to work out of its headquarter office in Palm City, Florida.
Nature of Work:
- Provide daily support on OEM Product Development, Marketing and Sales Efforts
- Conduct research and analysis of current and new OEM opportunities
- Liaison between OEM & STS CS Sales, Support and Business Development teams
- Develop, Implement and Manage marketing roll-out plans and campaigns
- Analyze sales data to maintain inventory stock levels for OEM Products
- Internal Subject Matter Expert for product lines being supported
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university and / or aviation related experience
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Strong knowledge of supply chain, purchasing, finance and commercial aircraft aftermarket.
- Above average knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented, analytical, strong organizational skills and ability to work in team environment but also independently, when required
- Strong executive written and communication skills
- Detailed understanding of Commercial Aviation, Aftermarket, OEM Products and Aircraft IPC’s
- Analyze data to make recommendations on key business decisions to grow revenue.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the OEM/Aftermarket Assigned Products and OEM’s, consisting of all RFQ’s, PO Placement, Forecast/Stocking Orders, Push Lists – Aging Inventory and Zen Desk.
- Asses global market demand, identify opportunities for growth and manage inventory pricing.
- Work with sales team to assist in annual budgeting process, OEM Marketing initiatives, CRM reporting, grow sales and increase profit annually.
- Develop and grow business relationships with OEM partners.
- Travel to conferences, customers and business meetings.
- As assigned by Director or Group President
- Ability to learn Quantum and develop enhancements to improve and/or streamline processes.
Aftermarket Product / Pricing Analysis:
- Evaluate market availability and competitor pricing on OEM Products
- Develop and implement pricing strategy and summarize analysis for executive review.
- Develop and implement sales action plan and determine budgetary impact for each sales region.
- Coordinate with OEMs regarding sales, budgeting, customer visits, new products, service bulletins, airworthiness directives, etc.
- Provide Sales, Support & Business Development with technical data and intelligence on OEM Products to assist them in their efforts.
- Prepare executive OEM summary for review and internal distribution
About The Company:
On-time delivery of certified aircraft parts lies at STS Component Solutions’ core. We specialize in materials management, OEM distribution and supply chain solutions. We have a knack for locating hard-to-find aircraft / engine parts and stock a rotable inventory in strategic warehouses around the world. To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.stsaviationgroup.com