OEM Product Specialists
OEM Product SpecialistsSTS
STS Component Solutions
STS Component Solutions is hiring OEM Product Specialists in Palm City, Florida.
Nature of Work:
- Provide daily support on OEM Product Development, Marketing and Sales Efforts for specified OEM accounts
- Analyze sales data to maintain inventory stock levels for specified OEM Products
- Evaluate market availability and competitor pricing on OEM Products
- Internal Subject Matter Expert for product lines being supported
- Manage daily Zendesk requirements for all OEMs
- Develop and Maintain Templates for OEM Summaries
- Assist in coordinating Conferences / OEM Visits
- Assist in training and process improvement initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
General Qualifications/Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA):
- Advanced Computer Skills and ability to use advanced programs to analyze data
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present analysis and findings
- Excel in the use of technology for tasks and projects.
- Effective problem-solver
- Ability to multi-task projects and responsibilities
- Ability to analyze inventory, usage and removal data and develop models for review and evaluation
- Good analytical skills and the ability to utilize data effectively and efficiently in projects and tasks
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task and problem solve
- Good communication skills
- Advanced excel skills and ability to work with database programs
- Ability to utilize and analyze fleet data for new OEM targets and project
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university and/ or Aviation Related Experience and/or background.
About The Company:
On-time delivery of certified aircraft parts lies at STS Component Solutions’ core. We specialize in materials management, OEM distribution and supply chain solutions. We have a knack for locating hard-to-find aircraft / engine parts and stock a rotable inventory in strategic warehouses around the world.
To learn more about us, please visit: https://www.stsaviationgroup.com