STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Office Administrators in Jacksonville, Florida.
The Office Administrator will be handling various administrative aspects of General Manager Support, including things like Customer Support, Indirect Procurement, Security, Internal Communications, Operations Finance. They will be multitasking with many of the business aspects of the operations.
Functional Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provides support to the GM as needed to ensure the site/facility is meeting all requirements & expectations. Includes setting up & de-conflicting meetings, making presentations & data sheets.
- Coordinates & facilities GM Staff Meetings including special attention items & meeting minutes.
- Prepares monthly reports & KPI metrics including the coordination efforts with leaders & department heads.
- Support Business & Operations Leaders & departments as required.
- Coordinates & facilitates Leaders Travel Plans.
- Develops travel expense reports for Leaders
- Coordinates with team to facilitate events & special activities.
- Coordinates & prepares for VIP visitors, tours & meetings.
- Coordinates & distributes US mail & small packages.
- Coordinates all Visitors.
- Establish & maintain physical & electronic filing of Administration & Security documents.
- Initiate and perform transactions relating to purchase requisitions in systems (Deltek Costpoint) including coordination efforts needed with the requestor
- Manage the office supply budget & actuals including monitoring & ordering the office supplies for Site.
- Professionally interact with internal and external personnel at various levels, and to handle sensitive issues with tact and discretion.
Essential Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Required: High School or equivalent.
- Desirable: Bachelor’s degree – Business Administration, or related field.
- Excellent knowledge & use of MS Office suite (Word, excel, power point) and Lotus Notes
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Generally at least 3-5 years of experience in a professional work environment interfacing with Customers and functional organizations
- Several year’s experience in office & administrative support or management.
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.