Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Office Managers in Johns Creek, Georgia.
The Office Manager is responsible for organizing and coordinating office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency and safety.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Point person for office space assignments, mailings, shipping, supplies, equipment, bills and errands
- Manage executives’ schedules, calendars and appointments
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment needs
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Provide general support to vendors and visitors
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed and maintained, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts and office systems
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Design and implement filing systems
- Establish and monitor procedures per record retention guidelines
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- Design and implement office policies and procedures
- At least 5 years of office management experience
- Proven office management, administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with strong follow-up skills
- Highly responsive, organized, and detail-oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Knowledge of accounting, data and administrative management practices and procedures
- Computer skills and knowledge of office software packages
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Control
- Supply Management
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.