Operations Research Analysts
Operations Research AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is currently hiring Operations Research Analysts for open positions in Atlanta, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
- Continuously monitor operational performance to plan. • Analyze trends and root cause to develop appropriate solutions
- Prepare and present presentations for various levels of management to communicate business performance, corrective actions, and status of implementation
- Provide analysis concerning schedule changes, operational forecasts and impact to TechOps
- Interface on an “as needed” basis with departments outside of Airframe Supplier Ops including: Finance, Fleet Projects, Materials Planning and Logistics
- Create meaningful metrics and reports specific to each business unit and report in these metrics in unique ways within Tableau or other software programs
- Project Management experience is desired
- Strong investigative and analytical skills are required
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience preparing PowerPoint presentations for senior leadership desired
- Superior work ethic and customer service skills required
- Must be highly motivated, self-disciplined, and able to work with a high degree of accuracy with minimum supervision
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Skills in Excel, including VBA, is required
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, SAS or SQL, Tableau, BRIO, and other coding languages is highly desired
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, and if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.