Aircraft Operations Research Analysts
Aircraft Operations Research AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Operations Research Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Should be able to master complex computer models and business processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory/supply chain/warehousing processes and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and understand technical manuals and documents.
- Candidate should be highly motivated, self-directed, proactive, and have the ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
- Should be able to interact comfortably with various levels of personnel in Maintenance and Materiel Management.
- Experience in inventory management preferred.
- Prefer experience in aircraft record compliance, shop scheduling, warranty procedures, quantitative tracking and inventory control.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
- 0-3 years of experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.