Aircraft Operations Research Analysts
Aircraft Operations Research AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Operations Research Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Should be able to master complex computer models and business processes.
- Knowledge and understanding of inventory/supply chain/warehousing processes and procedures.
- Ability to analyze and understand technical manuals and documents.
- Candidate should be highly motivated, self-directed, proactive, and have the ability to work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
- Should be able to interact comfortably with various levels of personnel in Maintenance and Materiel Management.
- Experience in inventory management preferred.
- Prefer experience in aircraft record compliance, shop scheduling, warranty procedures, quantitative tracking and inventory control.
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds.
- 0-3 years of experience
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.