Operations Research Analysts
Operations Research AnalystsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Operations Research Analysts in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Collects and analyzes data to evaluate operational difficulties and makes recommendations to solve problems.
- Follows established modeling and evaluation processes to determine the effectiveness of current operational activities and to determine problem areas.
- Utilize analytical tools to explain root cause of failures in operational performance for Cargo metrics
- Develop reports on operational performance
- Ability to create dashboards for data visualization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Engineering or equivalent work experience required
- At least 3 years of related analytical work experience
- Proficiency in MS Excel. Tableau, Hyperion, proficiency preferred
- Working knowledge of relational databases, writes SQL / SAS -queries or uses equivalent tools preferred
- Technical, quantitative/analytical, organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively through oral and written means
- List top skill needed: Analytics
- List soft skills needed: Resourceful, communication, team player
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.