Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Operator Technicians in Macon, Georgia.
- Understand and follow all safety procedures:
- Current on all safety trainings
- Wears all required PPE when necessary (steel toe boots, safety glasses, ear plugs, hard hats)
- Complete General Plan Safety Training within the first 2 weeks.
- Understand Lock Out Tag Out procedures for assigned areas.
- Perform duties according to OSHA guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Own safety, housekeeping and quality.
- Efficiently operate equipment to achieve key performance indicators (KPI), safety, quality, production and cost.
- Setup equipment based on SOP’s and good run settings.
- Ensure Standard Work is completed timely and accurately.
- Recognize non-conforming, out-of-spec parameters.
- Ensure daily paperwork is complete and accurate.
- Will be cross-trained in areas of Raw Materials, Forming, Cutting, Painting and Packaging.
- Maintain support equipment in accordance with specifications.
- Experience working in a control room monitoring process equipment, via HMI screens and video monitors.
- Experience with Operator basic care, (OBC), including greasing, lubrication, fluid levels, operating hours, process variables – temperature, pressure, or flow, and equipment inspection.
- Experience with and licensed to drive PIV equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and written procedures.
- Computer experience, be able to navigate through multiple screens.
- Be productive and stay on task with little or no supervision.
- Strong mathematical skills, with ability to measure within 1mm.
- Ability to use measuring tools for quality inspection, such as, micrometers, calipers, dial indicators.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience, preferred.
- Respirators and face shields must be worn when necessary, appropriate fascial grooming required to ensure effectiveness
- Must be able to work long periods while continuously standing, twisting, bending, climbing, reaching, and stooping.
- Must be able to lift at least 30lbs and to push-pull up to 45lbs.
- Must be able to go up and down steps and ladders multiple times a day.
- Must be able to work at heights up to 90’.
- Must be able to work in an environment which is dusty and noisy.
- Must be able to work in plant environment with extreme seasonal temperatures.
- Holds Self and Others accountable
- Contributes to “The Nichiha Way”
- Shares lessons learned on safety practices
- Demonstrates self-care and mutual-care
- Team Player
- Treats others with respect
- Helps others
- Communicates effectively
- Thinks of team before self
- Self-awareness of strengths and weaknesses
- Understanding of adhering to company policies and procedures (attendance, timekeeping, housekeeping)
- Open to constructive feedback
- Actively seeks ways to develop
Knowledge and Problem Solving:
- Effectively assist in resolving issues using job knowledge and skills
- Able to identify issues and actively seeks to resolve
- Offers pragmatic solutions
- Continuously seeks new and innovative work methods
Imitative and Productivity:
- Understands performance expectations (quality, timeliness)
- Strives to improve efficiency / bottleneck issues
- Adaptive to new ways of improvement
- Questions current status for improvements
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.