Order Management Analysts
Order Management AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services is currently recruiting for an Order Management Analyst in the Milwaukee area working with one of the world’s most renowned and respected manufacturers. This is a long-term contract opportunity expected to last 12 months or more, working with stakeholders across company sites to refine and improve the supply chain lifecycle.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute the overall order-to-delivery cycle for parts, accessories, and merchandise (PAM), including internal and external orders
- Perform data mining to resolve questions from customers and other stakeholders, manipulating data using Excel, MS Access, AS400, SAP, and proprietary systems, and develop answers based on analysis
- Perform detailed manual entry of purchase orders and update existing orders
- Report KPI’s in a manner that is consistent across the company
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including Demand/Supply Planning and Logistics to ensure agreed- upon service levels are met
- Experience with order management and warehouse logistics
- Strong attention to detail and ability to drive personal work independent of management, as well as manage competing priorities
- Extensive knowledge of SAP Order-To-Cash (OTC) module
- Strong knowledge of MS Excel, SAP, CRM software, and PLM software
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field required
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.