Organizational Change Management Leads
Organizational Change Management LeadsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Organizational Change Management Leads in Atlanta, Georgia.
- The Organizational Change Management Lead will play a key role in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet business objectives, schedule and budget objectives.
- This person will focus on the people side of change – including changes to business processes, systems and technology, job roles and organization structures.
- The primary focus will be creating and implementing organizational change management plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize employee adoption through the effective development, planning and execution of program communication, training, and change enablement activities.
- The Organizational Change Management Lead will work to drive faster adoption, greater ultimate utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees in the organization such that business results are achieved.
- Supervision: While the Organizational Change Management Lead does not have supervisory responsibility, this person will have to work though many others in the organization to succeed. The Organizational Change Management Lead will act as a coach for leaders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsors.
- The Organizational Change Management Lead will also support project teams in integrating change management activities into their project plans.
- Finally, the Organizational Change Management Lead may provide direct support and/or coaching to Organizational Change Management Specialists.
- Apply a structured organizational change management approach and methodology for the people side of change caused by projects and change efforts
- Develop a change management strategy based on change impact assessments and a situational awareness of the details of the change and the groups being impacted by the change
- Identify potential risks and anticipated points of resistance, and develop specific plans to mitigate or address the concerns
- Conduct readiness assessments, evaluate results and present findings in a logical and easy-to-understand manner
- Develop a set of actionable and targeted plans – including communication plan, training plan and change enablement plans (sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, and resistance management plan.)
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- Be an active and visible coach to leaders who are change sponsors (situational)
- Create and manage measurement systems to track adoption, utilization and proficiency of individual changes
- Identify resistance and performance gaps, and work to develop and implement corrective actions
- Create and enable reinforcement mechanisms and celebrations of success
- Work with project teams to integrate organizational change management activities into the overall project plan
- Work with communication, training, HR and OD specialists in the formulation of particular plans and activities to support project implementation
- Education: BS/BA required; MBA/MEd or other advanced degree preferred.
- A solid understanding of how people go through a change and the change process
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies (example: Prosci certification) and willing and able to work within established Organizational Change Management practice protocols
- Experience with organizational development principles and methodologies
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills.
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities.
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others.
- Ability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Previous change management experience in an operational environment.
- Previous experience in the airline industry a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft tools
At STS Technical Services we offer a comprehensive benefits package to all employees, and candidates of every background are encouraged to apply.
If you have questions about pay rates, benefits, etc… please contact us at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks so much, and we look forward to hearing from you soon!