Outside Sales Representatives
Outside Sales RepresentativesSTS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Outside Sales Representatives in Johns Creek, Georgia.
In this position, you will be responsible for implementing current sales strategies and drive specification position for high end construction products with the Architect, Specifier, General Contractor and Installer community. This is a DIRECT HIRE position that is available immediately.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implement agreed upon sales strategies (i.e. sales programs)
- Evaluate effectiveness of current sales strategies and programs
- Interface with, and build relationships with Architects, General Contractors, Installers and other actors in the construction community
- Influence the specification process with Specification Writers/Creators
- Build a prominent specification position for Nichiha products
- Develop partnerships within the general contractor and installer community to increase awareness of Nichiha’s products
- Identify top General contractors that can influence material changes while positioning Nichiha as a cladding of choice
- Liaise with specialty and commodity installers to position Nichiha as a revenue generating cladding for their business
- Identify projects where Nichiha has been specified or submitted
- Create and maintain a project pipeline in Salesforce.com
- Track/Maintain specified/submitted project pipeline through to order received stage
- Document all activities in Salesforce.com
- Present AIA/CES courses to Architects
- Assist in development of new AIA CES offerings
- Provide feedback on current AIA/CES offerings
- Present Product Knowledge trainings to general contractors and installers
- Coordinate market intelligence on product, program, shipping and market segments.
- Collaborate with other Nichiha personnel as required to provide technical assistance, training, project-start-up, dealer assistance, contractor assistance, problem resolution, etc.
- Manage the sales process through dealer or distribution channels as required
- Collaborate with Field Technical personnel to develop a trained and consistent installer base
- Participate in regional design organizations and promotional/trade show activities
- Participate in national promotional/trade show activities as required
- Assist in Product Development
- Gather information on competitive activity and prospective strategic directives
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline strongly desired
- 2+ years of sales experience in B2B environment (building materials sales preferred)
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients and maintain a robust client database
- Proficient in face-to-face sales
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivator, and work independently
- Ability to create product and technical presentations
- Excellent presentation skills
- General understanding of the construction process
- Ability to read and interpret construction blue prints
- Experience using Dodge Data
- Experience using a CRM tool (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Understanding of social media trends
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, specifically MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.