STS Technical Services is hiring Packaging Specialists to work for a premier client of ours in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Packaging Specialists will be responsible for the Preservation, Packaging, Packing and Marking (PPP&M) of material processed through the facility, including: purchased material, material inventory, and shipping material.
This role is a DIRECT PLACEMENT opportunity, available immediately!
- Packaging Professional (MPP) with experience in Interpreting Military Packaging requirements
- Establish and implement PPP&M Standards for material processed through the company including purchased material, material inventory, and shipping material
- Reviews RFPs and provides input for PPP&M requirements
- Review Contracts and translates PPP&M requirements into executable language
- Creating and/or Reviewing all packaging instructions and plans before implementation
- Interpret complex packaging codes and data
- Monitor quality compliance, control and assurance in PPP&M
- Assists with all Inventories and Audits, including DCMA audit and all Program Customers as required
- Trains others as needed
- Supply Chain Management or Military Logistics experience
- Ability to read, interpret and apply contracting clauses from DoD contracts
- Military Preservation, Packaging and Packing knowledge and experience
- Experience in directing & evaluating supplier cost & schedule data and systems to determine whether mechanical design, production, integration, and test events yield a producible, effective, operational product within the schedule, and cost requirements of the program
- Evaluation experience including incident, trend and root cause analysis of problems such as shipping damage
- Military Logistics experience including familiarity with some or all of the following shipping, receiving, packaging, packing, preservation, Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Hazardous Materials (HAZMAT) handling, shipping and storage
- Inventory Control experience to include physical inventory and reconciliation, cycle count and reconciliation, and ERP systems
STS Technical Services is the leading provider of technical, professional, and industrial workforce solutions for the commercial, industrial, and defense markets. From mining to manufacturing, defense to transportation, engineering to maintenance, our services encompass the total life-cycle of a product; strategically designed to keep our clients engineering, manufacturing, operating and maintaining. For nearly 40 years we have provided contract and direct positions with the finest companies in America, with opportunities in your local region, nationwide, and around the world.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 1-800-447-0515. Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page. Thanks, and best of luck!
Job ID: 39796