STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Paint Schedulers in Tomahawk, Wisconsin.
- Responsible for monitoring and utilizing the manufacturing scheduling systems;
- Ensuring that the systems are adhered to;
- Supervises any revision or modification of the system necessary;
- Plans and expedites delivery of product to all internal customers;
- Analyzes and evaluates reports and data pertinent to the systems, informing management of status of delivery performance and results, assisting in developing solutions to scheduling irregularities, assisting in training users in the scheduling system and assisting in the development of departmental goals.
- Position interfaces with leadership, stakeholders, and workers to optimize on-time delivery of product to all internal customers.
- Converts sales forecasts into production plans to accomplish scheduling and planning efforts.
- Responsible for controlling the flow of materials throughout the Manufacturing facility.
Knowledge of personal computer and related software packages (i.e. spreadsheet, word processing, and graphics) required.
- Must have a thorough working knowledge of pull systems, inventory control methods, just in time operating methods and one piece flow methodology.
- Must also have good project management skills and be able to handle multiple tasks;
- Floor-based scheduling experience within an area consisting of automated paint equipment and paint technologies within a high volume production/manufacturing facility is preferred.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.