Part 145 Planning Managers
Part 145 Planning ManagersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Aviation Services is hiring Part 145 Planning Managers in Birmingham, United Kingdom.
STS Aviation Services UK are a leading MRO provider. We have an opportunity for a Part 145 Planning Manager to join our Planning Team. This position is a full time, permanent position located at our Birmingham Hangar.
Managing a small team, the P145 Planning Manager will be responsible for the delivery of engineered work packages for the planned base and line maintenance activity across STS UK operations. They will be possess excellent communication skills, liaising with key stakeholders across the business in order to assess manpower requirements and ensuring that available manpower meets the planned demand.
Reporting to the Director of Operations, the successful candidate will be an experienced Planning Manager looking to join a challenging but exciting company where they will be integral to ensuring the running of a successful operation.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and develop departmental processes in respect of the company MOE and associated procedures
- Day to day management and supervision of planning and resourcing staff, including rostering, leave and absence, discipline, and training
- Assess base maintenance capacity (BHX and NQY) and manpower levels with the respective Heads of Base Maintenance
- Liaise with the Commercial Team to ensure that the capacity plan/maintenance viewer is up to date
- Maintain an overview of the planned workload at each Line Station and, in conjunction with Head of Line Maintenance and MOC Manager, ensure that planned work does not exceed the available resources
- Preparation and distribution of reports for KPI’s
- Supporting senior management as and when required
Skills & Experience Requirements:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Thorough understanding of reporting tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extremely proficient with production planning systems.
- 5+ years in the Aerospace/Engineering/Manufacturing/Construction sectors preferred.
- Degree or equivalent in a related field advantageous.
- At least five years of related experience required.
- A good understanding of the P145 regulation with regard to production planning
The successful candidate will join a fast paced, innovative and dynamic business at an exciting time. You can expect a Competitive Salary, Company Pension Scheme, 4x Life Assurance, Free Parking, Subsidised Canteen and other exclusive employee benefits.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars, two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities, and the expert personnel that call each home, fuel the company’s drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance, engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with “Solutions to Keep You Flying,” please visit www.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-800-2400.