Part-Time A&P Mechanics
Part-Time A&P MechanicsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Part-Time A&P Mechanics in Elk Grove Village, Illinois.
- Familiarize and proficient in retrieving information from customer, manufacturer and FAA technical data.
- Repair and assemble FAA certified aircraft equipment including aluminum and lightweight containers, heavy duty pallets, Ladders & ground handling equipment, and Galley Carts, according to manufacturer and company manuals.
- Comply with FAA and company policies and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of work orders.
- Ability to perform routine and non-routine tasks independently
- Maintain work area clean and free of debris, which may interfere with the proper function of any units undergoing maintenance
- Maintain safe and clean work environment
- Ensure and maintain company tools and equipment in service standard, report any damaged tools and equipment to Station Manager/Supervisor
- Ensure system security of the electronic record-keeping system regarding their area of responsibility and changing password if there is a possibility of its being compromised
- Provide feedback/suggestion to improve customer satisfaction
- The candidate will be inspecting and review all final assembly and repairs on heavy duty and light weight storage containers, galley carts, ground handling equipment and heavy duty pallets.
- Please note any new graduate with an A&P will be considered.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.