Parts ClerksSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Parts Clerks in Charleston, South Carolina.
TICO is an equipment logistics solutions company that has been in business since 1946. While based out of Savannah, TICO has locations throughout the coastal and interior United States. We are looking for a Parts Clerk for our Charleston, SC location. ?Our ideal candidate is one who is dependable, value teamwork, has an attention to detail and the ability create solutions.
Receive, organize, and issue parts and equipment at the Charleston Maintenance shop. Operate forklift and pallet lifter to store parts into inventory and/or delivery to maintenance/repair work in process. Provide requested inventoried parts and/or equipment to mechanics and service technicians based on work orders and requests from the Shop Supervisor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Order, receive, and mark new parts and equipment into Charleston Maintenance shop inventory stockroom according to prearranged system. Restock bench stock parts.
- Organize and manage receipt/storage/issue of parts that are shipped to the Charleston Maintenance shop facility.
- Issue parts and equipment to Charleston Maintenance shop mechanics and service technicians per work orders for repair and maintenance.
- Locate vendor sources for non-standard parts, and use shop truck to pick up parts.
- Maintain vendor file of sources for equipment utilized in maintenance and repair operations.
- Code purchased non-inventory parts/supplies for chart of accounts.
- Prepare parts and/or equipment for transfer to other Company locations to meet vehicle/equipment maintenance and repair schedules.
- Prepare inventory of parts stock.
- Conduct physical inventory counts of parts and equipment as required by management.
- Comply with Company/agency policy/procedures and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Wear required personal protective equipment during the performance of job duties.
- Supervise Parts Room Clerk(s).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.