Parts ClerksSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Parts Clerks in Savannah, Georgia.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize flatbed truck or other vehicles to deliver parts for repair and maintenance of leased tractors, and Company-owned tractors, trailers, and other vehicles/equipment.
- Perform data entry to organize and manage receipt/storage/issue of parts that are shipped to the Wheaton Street Parts Distribution Center.
- Utilize forklift and/or pallet jack to place new parts into inventory storage.
- Issue parts and equipment to Fleet Services mechanics per work orders, utilizing forklift and/or pallet jack as required.
- Prepare parts and/or equipment for transfer to Company locations to meet vehicle/equipment maintenance and repair schedule requirements.
- Receive and mark new parts and equipment into Fleet Services shop inventory in stockroom according to the prearranged system.
- Prepare an inventory of stock.
- Perform a physical inventory of parts and equipment as required.
- Account for, store, and return all cores with the assistance of the Fleet Materials Manager.
- Comply with Company/agency policy/procedures and maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Wear all required personal protective equipment during the performance of job duties.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Generally, a high school diploma or its equivalent is adequate for this position, and six months to one year of related experience and/or training.
- More important is a mechanical attitude.
- We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees and their families which include health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, 401K, vacation, and paid holidays.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.