Parts Service Clerks
Parts Service ClerksSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Parts Service Clerks in Kansas City, Missouri.
Perform data entry into Invoicing software and maintenance software as required, coordinate parts orders and assist in inventory control. Follow up with customers on aging invoices. Maintain accurate and complete filing systems for vendors and customers.
- Assist in daily invoicing of all completed work orders and parts sales
- Accurately receive parts into Inventory software system
- Coordinate parts orders
- Maintain accurate inventory levels
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining a file system
- Assist in performing accurate and on time EOM close reports
- Continue to receive ongoing training to gain knowledge of the industry
- Provide managers updates on new business
- Perform Data entry into customers maintenance programs as required
- Process vendor invoices to corporate office
- Make regular sales calls to increase parts sales
- Coordinate daily service and parts transactions
- Responsible to accurately invoice repair orders
- Responsible to accurately receive parts into inventory
- Coordinate requests from customers on Service and parts transactions
- Communicate safety concerns with in the operation to management
- Communicate customer requests for service to management
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment
- High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good oral and written skills
- PC literate, Strong word processing skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize
- Prior work experience in a mechanical work environment
- Minimum 1-year experience in a service oriented office environment
- Ability to attain Airport issued ID badge
STS Technical Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.