STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Planners in Chicago, Illinois.
- Run Production Control Report
- Review report for parts needed and verify ordered or location if in stock
- Monitor emails for Planning/Work requests, print and organize work packages.
- Review EO/AP/ECM for parts and communicate with planning if parts are not available
- Communicate pre-draw parts requirements to Stores for upcoming MX events.
- Verify pre-draw parts are pulled and ready for MX
- Compile, review for completion, scan & transmit completed paperwork to Planning or FTP site.
- Pull up and print AMM references, review for tooling and parts not already called out in workload or on order.
- Check I.P.C. for effectivity of parts, print out for MX as needed
- Look up parts availability in TRAX
- Maintain and update IPad and computer software for MBF
- As needed download database updates from LSAP
- Trax experience is preferred but NOT required
- Someone that was a mechanic or just got out of school would be great
- Knowledge of Aviation
- Monday – Friday day shift
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.