STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Planners in Dallas, Texas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive consistent communications between planning, project accounting, and project management for consistent project Material EAC’s and Execution Charts.
- Create appropriate documentation to plan material deliveries and monitor the supply chain.
- Consolidate demand for purchase requisitions.
- Create purchase requisitions based on the Master Production Schedule.
- Create reports for distribution to program office, customer visits and management.
- Maintain manufacturing build plans on a daily basis.
- Highlight critical parts and any issue, which may keep operations from meeting the MPS.
- Coordinate engineering changes with purchasing and production.
- Ensure disposition of obsolete material.
- Move production material between operations and document in shop floor control.
- Supply, from inventory, material as needed to production jobs to maintain schedule and overall quality.
- Support manufacturing floor to prevent production delays or product quality.
- Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company.
- Associate’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Understanding of business processes and functional inter-relationships.
- Background in project material management.
- Solid experience in production planning and inventory controls.
- Skilled in the use of Excel, Excel Pivot Tables, Power Point, Word, as well as SharePoint Good understanding of MRP systems.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.