Plant ControllersSTS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Plant Controllers in Neenah, Wisconsin.
Our client in Neenah, Wisconsin is adding a Plant Controller as a Direct Hired placement. As the Plant Controller you will protect the assets of our client through the direction of the financial activities of the facility. You will also ensure that all transactions are compliant with all legal requirements minimizing the client’s liability. You will also provide daily support and added value to the Finance Organization and the facility. Perform all functions of talent management of department employees in accordance with client policies.
As member of the Finance and Accounting, and Plant Management Teams, the Plant Controller will lead the financial function for the facility, supporting the Plant to achieve their and the overall corporate financial objectives. Our client is seeking an experienced plant controller who can partner with site leadership to drive and improve operational performance and profitability.
- Financial/Business Partnership: Partner with all members of the site leadership team to ensure ownership and accountability of financial performance, whilst identifying process improvement and cost reduction opportunities across all the full profit and loss statement.
- Manage plant internal financial reporting and assure compliance with internal controls and policies of the assigned division and business unit.
- Assist in the creation and achievement of the approved budget of the Plant.
- Partner with Plant Manager and Plant Management Team to achieve company established goals and objectives.
- Analysis: Partner with the Plant Management Team to assure achievement of the overall plant objectives, including analyzing data to initiate improvements and cost savings.
- Present plant financials and scorecard to plant and business unit management.
- Forecasting: Manage the forecasting process including analyzing trends and patterns, determining the impact and making recommendations for the Plant.
- Business Strategy: Assist the Plant Manager in the achievement of overall strategy as a member of the Plant Management Team.
- Cost Accounting, Inventory and Assets: Manage systems for current, accurate and complete accounting and reporting of job costs, overhead, inventory, controls and policies, and physical counts.
- Month-End Close: Responsible for the month end closing and associated balance sheet management, accruals and reconciliations.
- People: Build, develop and manage a high performing team capable of carrying out the Finance and Accounting functions and responsibilities, including performance management and succession planning.
- Continuous Improvement: Support a culture of relentless pursuit of continuous improvement, including contributing to and supporting product development, new business development, the centralized purchasing and operations objectives as well as Six Sigma, Lean Manufacturing (V2).
- Customer Service: Support the Plant customer service efforts and contribute to company cross- functional teams, including customer or supplier visits, to achieve the overall effectiveness of customer relationships.
- Culture: Model the Corporate Values and Principles.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business.
- 5+ years as a leader and financial manager with a strong operational focus.
- Experienced in Microsoft Office.
- Articulate, clear, persuasive and passionate in the spoken and written word.
- Make effective and persuasive presentations on controversial or complex topics.
- Perform college level mathematical calculations.
- Move about in offices and plants. Travel to customer sites.
- Demonstrate a professional image.
- Rational, logical, fact-driven decision making.
- Read and analyze the most complex documents.
- Lead, manage and develop others. Relate to people at all levels of the organization, including diverse cultures.
- May be asked to travel 10% of the time.
Core Competencies and Behaviors:
- Adaptability: Self Confidence, Learning, Mobility
- Dependability and Reliability: Decisiveness, Commitment, Task Completion
- Problem Solving: Conflict Management, Detail Mindedness, Self-Responsibility
- Strategic Thinking: Response to change, Concentration, Structure
- Upon offer you will receive a generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance and 401(k).
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.