Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Plant Managers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
The Plant Manager will be responsible for enabling a People First culture while leading a team in multiple areas of one facility or multiple facilities in planning, organizing, and executing production plans while driving continuous improvements in safety, quality, delivery, and costs. This role will ensure all production contractual commitments are satisfied as developed in the Operations strategy and will develop team members for future growth and success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Maintain and promote a safe working environment, respond to any safety incidents or swarms, and proactively address safety concerns
- Oversee the front-line leaders that lead the plant manufacturing process and continuous improvement efforts.
- Understand production goals and drive for results focused on meeting production forecast and ensure budgeted labor is within plan.
- Partner with Operations leadership on execution plans and provide input.
- Communicate short and long-range plans to Operations front-line leaders.
- Participate and support individual career development and skills training while focusing on continuous improvement.
- Monitor operation/production status, labor and expenses to ensure alignment with overall Operations budget and plan.
- Ensure key measurements such as production schedules, goals, and budgets are established and achieved.
- Encourage and participate in individual career development that supports robust processes to improve quality and productivity.
- Develops top talent within the organization in preparation for broader leadership roles.
- Drives for improvements in quality, efficiencies and cost reduction through continuous improvement and team member development.
- Bachelor’s degree with ten (10) years of relevant experience.
- Five (5) or more years of management experience leading and developing others.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Experience within supply chain management in a large organization.
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.