About The Company:
Join SEAKR Engineering, a leading-edge provider of advanced electronics for space applications. Pushing the boundaries of technology on a mission to change the world for the better from space.
Seeking an Electronics Assembly Technician who will be responsible for soldering components to a PCB following NASA and IPC standards. The candidate will primarily be responsible for the use of the pick and place machine and hand soldering operations. The candidate may perform prepping of components (tinning, resistor measurements, verify kit), wire attachment, component staking, masking for conformal coating/foaming, box build assembly, wire harness assembly (crimping and soldering wires) to an engineering drawing and manufacturing traveler. Conformal coating and foaming experience is a plus. Pick and place and Vapor Phase experience is a highly desired quality.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Solder certifications to NASA 8739 and IPC J-STD-001 is a plus.
- Must be able to use a microscope.
- A High School Diploma or GED is required. Must have at least 3 years of experience.
- US Citizenship required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
- SEAKR offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits.
- Location: Colorado.
Since this is a direct hire job, SEAKR provide a full benefits package to you. If you would like to learn more about that package, please call 1-800-359-4787 ext. 8576.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.