Powerplant Technical Data Associates (REQ# 184487)
Powerplant Technical Data Associates (REQ# 184487)STS Technincal Services
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Powerplant Technical Data Associates in Savannah, Georgia.
Under limited supervision, generates various reports and documents and coordinates the control and release of technical data. Primary responsibilities include, but not limited to, gathering, organizing, generating, processing and supporting data and information.
- Supports project leaders/management in the creation of data packages/reports and provides end user documentation and procedures to support data management tools.
- Utilizing an understanding of technical data, makes recommendations to ensure documentation/reports are prepared in accordance with approved procedures.
- Maintains and coordinates technical data to support internal/external customers and/or document/work packages.
- With general guidance, exercises creativity and initiative to remove system/process roadblocks to ensure completion of activities within established schedules.
- As required, interacts with senior management as the functional data point of contact.
- Works with internal and external customers to identify, research and resolve data integrity issues.
- Assists in the development of manuals and training materials for the function.
- Audits and ensures work is in compliance with organization requirements and procedures.
- Prepares performance reports, graphs, and charts to report status on new issues, processes, and/or initiatives.
- When required, participates on work teams to achieve department goals and improve processes.
- Maintains a current and up-to-date knowledge of technical developments within the given function/discipline.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED required. Associate’s Degree preferred.
- 4 years working in an office administrative function supporting data management initiatives.
- High degree of proficiency with office software packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with project planning software preferred.
- Prior Gulfstream experience preferred.
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job, work is performed in an office environment mostly in a sitting position with infrequent lifting of 10-15 pounds.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present information in a group setting.
- Strong organization and analytical skills to be able to solve process/system problems with minimal direction.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.