Powertrain Project Engineers
Powertrain Project EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Powertrain Project Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Oshkosh Corporation, and its affiliated companies, is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of commercial and military specialty vehicles. Each of our products and technologies is designed with users in mind, from the four-wheel drive system patented in 1917, to high performing sustainable electric vehicles for the future. Whether our vehicles are designed to provide safe off-road travel at mission critical speeds, or for driving through difficult and unpredictable environments autonomously, we engineer them to move industries forward.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a mechanical engineer serving as the lead for our commercial and tactical vehicle powertrain systems, located in Oshkosh, WI. This senior-level position supports the engineering staff in the analysis, design, and integration of powertrain systems, engine and transmission systems, driveline, and cooling systems.
Essential Duties & Position Responsibilities:
- Mechanical engineering lead for commercial and tactical vehicle powertrain systems, including:
- Powertrain analysis, selection, and integration;
- Engine and transmission mounting system analysis and design;
- Cooling system analysis, design, and integration of engine, transmission, hydraulics, and HVAC systems;
- Driveline analysis and design;
- Provide engineering analysis to support the selection of parts, components, and materials;
- Provide technical expertise to projects to ensure appropriate engineering analysis is performed;
- Apply technical knowledge to analyze, investigate, and resolve engineering problems;
- Collaborate with other teams for overall vehicle design and development;
What We Need From You:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related technical discipline;
- Eight or more years of experience in vehicle engineering and program management;
- Experience managing projects from concept to production launch;
- Experience with CAD systems, DFMEA, and DVP&R processes strongly preferred;
- Strong collaboration mindset, adept at integrating information from multiple stakeholders to formulate a comprehensive plan;
- Ability to manage competing priorities to identify the best path forward;
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.