Predictive Technology Engineers (REQ# 29670)
Predictive Technology Engineers (REQ# 29670)STS
Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Predictive Technology Engineers in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Develop and support predictive technologies and digital solutions across multiple airframe and engine types.
- An appropriate individual will be able to demonstrate that they have strong knowledge of programming languages/technologies.
- Thoughtful in their approach to problem solving and strong critical thinking skills and be will and adept at learning new programming languages.
- The individual should have excellent organizational and communication skills and feel comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
- The role will support the delivery of digital transformation
- Establish and maintain in continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) pipelines for existing and new services.
- Write clean, stable, safe, and well-documented code in short time frames and frequent increments.
- Collaborate with PTE team and internal customers to understand requirements and build high quality software components to support large scale data processing and analytics.
- Develop asynchronous back-end data processing algorithms and workflows.
- Collaborate with Engineering, Technical Specialists, and Data teams to improve automation of workflows, infrastructure, code testing, and deployment.
- Identify systems that can benefit from automation, monitoring, and infrastructure-as-code also develop and scale products and services accordingly.
- Brainstorm new products, updates, and solutions to continuously challenge and improve products, performance, system/data backup, security, and customer experience.
- Create and maintain adequate documentation for all data structures and pipelines.
- Interface with business unit leaders to develop and maintain internal customer relationships.
- Practices safety-conscious environment resulting in employee safety and well-being.
- Must be COVID-19 vaccinated, have 1st COVID-19 vaccination shot or willing to take COVID-19 vaccination.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Ability to write high-quality, well-tested code.
- Experience in Python and Spark, specifically using Pyspark, and familiarity with both Java and Gradle.
- Experience building data processing algorithms and analytics.
- Experience in Git as a source code management system.
- Good REST API design sensibilities.
- Understanding of how new technologies are developed and deployed required.
- Ability to communicate with multiple global stakeholders to obtain needed information and communicate requirements.
- Must be performing satisfactorily in current position
- Consistently makes safety and security, of self and others, the priority
- Strong written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong project management, organizational, and prioritizations skills
- Must be able to interact and collaborate at all levels within our client’s organization, cross-divisional working groups, and outside entities
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.