Principal Electrical Engineers
Principal Electrical EngineersSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Principal Electrical Engineers in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client, who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including; Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 & 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Participate and / or lead other engineers in the design, validation, and troubleshooting of complex electrical / electronic systems for existing and new heavy-duty, off-highway, construction type vehicles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Plan and direct the technical aspects of vehicle system integration research, development, verification, validation, and production implementation.
- Conduct independent research on new technologies and establish system requirements
- Responsible for developing electrical strategies and schematics to control and integrate electrical control systems with hydraulic systems. Should be able to use modeling tools or hardware-in-the-loop simulators and transferring simulated strategies to vehicle testing and eventual production implementation.
- Assist or direct feasibility studies and project estimates (manpower, equipment, budget development, and timelines etc.) on proposed projects.
- Support or direct proposal development with regards to acquiring appropriate funding for various control development efforts.
- Provide insight to engineering design teams and mentoring to low level engineers as needed based on expertise
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with focus on Electrical or controls
- 5-plus years related experience
- Master’s degree in Engineering with focus on Electrical
- Experience and schooling focused on electrical systems development.
- System integration experience
- Vehicle experience
- Embedded software experience (especially C)
- Experience with CAN J1939
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.