Principal IT Business Analysts
Principal IT Business AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Principal IT Business Analysts in Appleton, Wisconsin.
As a Principal Business Analyst within Information Technology you will lead the functional process of designing solutions and building innovative solutions supporting our ERP. This role will work closely with business owners to understand business processes across multiple business areas. You will lead the effort to create detailed business requirements, system documentation, and implementation of quality software solutions. This position will communicate status, risk and risk mitigation plans and acts as a liaison between the key project manager and the technical teams.
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- Nationally recognized most ethical company in 2019 & 2020
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
- Lead large cross-functional projects and solution design within various functional areas utilizing broader knowledge of the business to track and manage business requirements.
- Lead the process for identifying and gathering appropriate business requirements to create the necessary solution that satisfy the business need including facilitation of requirements gathering within multiple business functional areas to develop a comprehensive business requirements document(s).
- Serve as an IT Business Analyst expert in understanding business requirements, system documentation and implementation of quality software solutions.
- Lead the development of functional and technical specifications based on business requirements.
- Manage changes to requirements, assess impacts of changes, and track requirements from business case to implemented solution.
- Execute and define test scenarios, plans, strategies, and the creation of test scripts.
- Supervise the integration of testing for cross-functional projects and provide support for user acceptance testing.
- Provide production support by supplying artifacts (data model, data maps, knowledge base articles, etc.) and educating the support team when applicable.
- Lead the cross functional test plan creation and partner with business unit subject matter experts (SME) to develop test scripts.
- Define and create project related policies and procedures including review of cross-functional project related policies and procedures, and end user training documentation.
- Serve as the liaison for the functional areas between the IT application team and the business.
- Provide ongoing day-to-day support for the applications team in addition to project management responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- Eight (8) or more years of experience supporting ERP and related business applications in a manufacturing environment.
- Recent experience with JD Edwards Enterprise One and related systems or similar ERP package(s).
- Deep and broad understanding of ERP business processes in one or more functional areas (i.e. Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Finance, Order Management, Quality Management, Inventory, Master Data Management, etc.)
- Ability to design and support JDE EnterpriseOne features and tools: UDOs, Composite Pages, Watch Lists, BI Publishers, DataBrowsers, etc.
- Previous experience and/or knowledge of IBM iSeries, Kronos, Varsity, Boomi, DSI, RF Smart, or other related third-party systems and integrations.
- Relevant industry recognized certifications (IIBA, ITIL, CBAP, CCAB)
- Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in business analytics and system design analysis.
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision making skills.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 517-242-6982.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.