Principal Technical Sales Analysts
Principal Technical Sales AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Principal Technical Sales Analysts in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Key point of contact for product technical specifications and technical configuration development, utilizing company software (e.g. Pulse, JDE) as core tool for execution. Facilitate the transfer of information concerning specifications and technical requirements for quotations and orders of international accounts and sales contracts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Sufficient working knowledge of the technical configurations of various fire apparatus.
- Key point of contact for account management, analysis of quote requests and contracts and overall evaluation of customer technical requirements.
- Prepare and coordinate technical specifications for international customer/dealer quotations and bids/tenders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Review customer’s specifications to properly match the correct model and configure and create the specifications to be used for quotes.
- Prepare and coordinate technical specifications with the sales analysts for international customer/dealer quotations, bids/tenders and orders in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coordinate complete preparation of all technical documentation and pricing required for international bids and proposals.
- Communicate consistently with customers and internal departments to clarify technical details regarding international quotes and orders.
- Garners support of Sales, Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing, Traffic, Production and other key internal departments to facilitate organized, timely and cost-effective build and delivery of vehicles.
- Coordinate and host, in a professional demeanor, international customer/dealer visits, factory tours, and product inspections, as needed. Evening or weekend work with customers may be required.
- Champion the Oshkosh “People First” competencies to engage, develop, and connect team members.
- Identify and support continuous improvement projects while leveraging the Oshkosh Continuous Improvement Management System (CIMS) tools and concepts.
- International travel as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or a related field.
- Two (2) or more years of relevant experience
- Technical knowledge of fire fighting apparatus and market
- The ability to communicate effectively, deal diplomatically with customers & dealers, work independently, prioritize and manage numerous projects, and be innovative and creative
- Strong computer skills required including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, JDE and company software systems
- Experience in bid and proposal activities
- Prior experience in automotive, heavy-duty equipment or manufacturing
- Ability to speak a foreign language
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.