Principle Structural Liaison Engineers
Principle Structural Liaison EngineersSTS
STS Engineering Solutions
STS Engineering Solutions is hiring Principle Structural Liaison Engineers in Jensen Beach, Florida.
Here’s what you need to know…
Educational Background / Experience:
- BS Degree in Engineering from an accredited college or university.
- 8-12 years Aviation Structural engineering experience.
- Must have recent MRO or Airline experience
- Some design expeirence a plus (CATIA, SolidWorks)
- Open to remote or relocation to Jensen Beach, FL
General Qualifications / Required Skills:
- Able to accomplish structural analysis for substantiating aircraft repairs
- Thorough understanding of the applicable FAR’s.
- Strong communications skills (oral and written).
Nature of Work:
- Support Principal Engineers providing expedient engineering support for line and check aircraft.
- Develop designs and supporting analysis/calculations for structural aircraft discrepancies.
- Apply cost analysis (repair vs. replace).
- Must be a strong communicator and goal-oriented. Must possess proven liaison engineering background with emphasis on creativity and FAR compliance.
- Meet and/or exceed projected budgets and revenue forecasts for engineering services.
- This individual will be responsible for providing expedient engineering support to our customers on a daily basis. Responsibilities include (but not limited to): 1) Liaison engineering support (repair design, analysis, calculations, drawings, and certification), 2) Strong understanding of the FAR’s, SB’s, AD’s, and Advisory Circulars, and 3) Strong communications skills (oral and written).
- This individual will be assigned to specific customers in which they will be the primary point-of-contact. Additionally, this person will be called upon to support other customers/projects on a case-by-case basis during peak work load.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, or perhaps you have questions about the content found within this job description, please contact 1-800-800-2400. Otherwise, all prospective candidates are encouraged to apply now via this page.