Process AuditorsSTS Technincal Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Process Auditors in Ridgeland, South Carolina.
TICO is a worldwide designer, manufacturer, and marketer of Terminal Tractors with more than 5000 vehicles in operation around the world. Manufacturing Facility in Ridgeland, SC. TICO is the industry leader in product innovations, new technologies, and exceeding customer expectations.
Our vision is to have the most competent workforce available. We are proud to provide excellence in our products and invite you to join our team.
The Process Auditor will collaborate with their assigned Production Supervisor to ensure proper installation of components in each unit. Continuous Improvement is the prime objective for each process involved in the build.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work alongside Production Supervisor.
- Maintain accurate quality documentation.
- Work closely with Production and Engineering to ensure quality protocols are followed, documentation is correctly maintained.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Ensures products adhere to company and industry standards.
- Capacity to work independently from general supervision (must be self-motivated once given direction/guidance)
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Monitor work instructions for accuracy.
- Assist with accountability of work being performed.
- Assist with employee reviews by giving feedback to the supervisor.
- Brainstorms ideas to create solutions for identified solutions.
- Monitor efficiency of material handling in each cell.
- Understanding the safety and environmental compliance of the department. Actively participates in safety improvement activities.
- Conduct regular inspections of processes.
- Measure products for uniformity
- Collect, organize, monitor, and distribute information related to quality.
- Maintain quality documentation.
- Work along with Production department
- Document and tag any discrepancies.
- Demonstrate ability to gather data and analyze data
- Creates documentation for the disposition of parts
- Responsible for setting up and maintaining organizes files in computer system
- Demonstrate ability to work with teams and individuals to develop and achieve measurable goals
Required Skills & Abilities:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 2 years quality experience
- Heavy equipment experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing preferred
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- High attention to detail with a desire for excellence
- Knowledgeable in manufacturing processes preferred.
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.