Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Process Engineers in Dallas, Texas.
Responsible for process development, process documentation, equipment validation, and employee training on metrology equipment utilized in infrared material fabrication.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Execute project to implement improved thin film metrology.
- Create documents to support implementation of thin metrology methods in manufacturing such as operating instructions and maintenance procedures.
- All other related duties as assigned
Qualifications You’ll Need:
- Education: Bachelors degree in Metallurgical/Materials Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemistry, or Physics
- Experience: 8+ years
- Must be organized, enthusiastic, and creative
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals with diverse educational backgrounds
- Willingness to spend extended periods of time in manufacturing areas including cleanrooms
- Experience with ellipsometry, reflectometry, and related optical measurement techniques.
- Proficiency in gage studies and measurement capability analysis.
- Understanding of statistical process control
- Travel 0 – 20% of time
About STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions and want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.