Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Process Engineers in Wichita, Kansas.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Candidates will draw on their manufacturing and industrial knowledge to design, analyze, and improve production systems and tooling methodology.
- Candidates will contribute to build-plan methodology, production tooling, and manufacturing processes for components and assemblies.
- Creation of Manufacturing Build and Tooling Plans for new aircraft.
- Tool Design with emphasis on Ergonomics and Safety.
- Facility Layout improvements with an emphasis on Lean Manufacturing.
- Utilization of the latest, high technology tools to create Graphic Work Instructions, NC Programming, Laser Projection, Robotics Programs, etc.
- Leading/participating in cross-functional continuous improvement projects that enable both product and process improvements.
- Plan, schedule, conduct and coordinate the technical and management aspects of the projects within different departments.
- Observe and analyze current methods and processes for making recommendations on improving production quality, work simplification and cost reduction.
- Develop manufacturing processes by modifying and designing new equipments for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
- Develop most efficient ways to use people, machines, materials, information, and energy to make a product or service.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.