Process Improvement Specialists
Process Improvement SpecialistsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Process Improvement Specialists in Melbourne, Florida.
Coordinate and identify ways to make things better at the site facility. Access the effectiveness of a business function through the use of various P3E & Lean Tools and offer recommendations for improvement in accordance with Innovation and Operations Excellence. Act as on-site continuous improvement & subject matter expert.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Manager, Operations / General Manager for execution of all job duties and responsibilities.
- Monitors work for human factors and safety related issues and takes actions as appropriate.
- Provides set up notes, information reports, alert list sheets for technical staff awareness to minimize rework and errors.
- Collaborates with EEJS training and training coaches on development and delivery of OJT needs and requirements.
- Promotes a sustainable willingness for continuous improvement thinking and problem solving throughout all employees to ensure abnormalities and non-conformities are being identified and reported through either the P3E or CASS program.
- Ensures work security/safety rules, and company policy and procedures compliance.
- Kaizen / continuous improvement deployment events.
- Statistical gathering techniques (SPC, trending, minitab user, probability).
- BS in Aerospace or Aviation Maintenance or Engineering (In field of Aeronautical, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering) or Relevant MRO experience.
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant license required.
- FLSA Non-Exempt, Advanced Technician Role, requiring Advanced Skills to perform all standard tasks within the Technical Area assigned to.
- Generally at least 5-7 years of experience in area of responsibility-significant experience in MRO / heavy maintenance activities related to the company product and services.
- Assignments require Comprehensive Knowledge of all possible tasks and responsibilities within their Technical Area.
- Skills are broadly applied in multiple Technical Areas.
- Aircraft systems/structures (electric, electronic, mechanic, hydraulic, pneumatic, communication, etc.)
- Aircraft maintenance aspects.
- Value based management fundamentals (Shareholder Satisfaction x Customer Satisfaction x Employee Satisfaction).
- Knowledge of Products.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.