Website STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Process Technicians in Dallas, Texas.
This is a CONTRACT position that is available immediately.
- 1st Shift hours are 6am – 2:30pm
- 3rd Shift hours are 10pm – 6:30am
- Location: Dallas TX 75243
- Duration: Long-term contract
- Seeking a process engineering technician who will be responsible for supporting processes used to manufacture IR materials.
- Responsibilities will include process and equipment validation, material disposition, process development, and process troubleshooting.
- This position is critical to success of our clients IR imaging products.
Basic Qualifications & Required Skills:
- Education: Associates Degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Effective communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Computer literate and skilled in the use of MS Office.
- Ability and desire to perform hands-on activities including material processing and equipment set up.
- Able to work in class 100 cleanroom environment.
- Able to perform inspections or analysis with laboratory microscope.
- Able to safely work with flammable, corrosive, and caustic chemicals.
- Ability to safely mix chemical solutions to specified proportions.
- Detailed understanding of equipment and processes utilized in fabricating semiconductor materials.
- Able to work under minimal supervision.
- Provide engineering technical support to Manufacturing personnel and processes.
- Evaluate non-conforming material for disposition utilizing microscope inspection, various measurement instruments (thickness, flatness, surface finish, etc…), and visual observations
- Recognize, communicate, and respond to process deviations and help identify root cause and corrective actions.
- Identify process improvement opportunities and evaluate possible solutions.
- Process material for engineering tests using various semiconductor material process equipment.
- Create, edit, and review process recipes on process equipment.
- Interpret Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
- Other duties as assigned
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.