STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Procurement Analysts in Erlanger, Kentucky.
Assists in strategic sourcing activities for multiple spend categories, with the goal of achieving significant reductions in total cost of ownership. In addition, strives to deliver year-over-year productivity improvements while maintaining or improving service levels and reliability. Included within this group are services required to be used across the entire organization including direct procurement and such items as fuel, ground handling, catering, GATS etc. By leveraging the companies buying power, the Analyst is responsible for establishing contractual relationships with vendors who provide the greatest value to Atlas Air. The Analyst will administer the execution of agreements to ensure that contractual requirements are adhered to by both the vendor and Atlas.
Values and Behavioral Standards:
To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
Major Job Accountabilities:
- Conducting sourcing events (bids/quotes/RFP’s)
- Analyze corporate requirements and source cost effective solutions
- Negotiate, draft, and administer contracts for specific spend categories
- Apply purchasing policies, corporate policies and SOX controls
- Collect and process documents for conducting business with new suppliers
- Produce monthly departmental and SOX reports
- Manage assigned categories for supplier performance program and produce key departmental metrics
- Other assigned tasks by Sr. Manager, Direct Procurement
- 4-Year Degree
- Experience in the aviation industry
- Ariba Experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills is a must as well as a superior understanding of MS Excel
- Should have a minimum of 1-year experience in a Purchasing role or similar environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in interdepartmental team settings
- Ability to multitask and coordinate time sensitive duties
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.