STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Procurement Analysts in Purchase, New York.
Provides critical component analysis to support Atlas, Polar Air Cargo, and “GATS” – Global Aviation Technical Solutions. Enters information into Trax, e.g. Turn around Times, Quote costs, Warranties, and fixed pricing for contracted/non-contracted components as available. Will be provided daily tasks to ensure projects are completed in a timely manner.
Values and Behavioral Standards:
To ensure the effective communication and application of company values and behavioral standards, as stated in our company “Code of Conduct” policy, and to respond appropriately in the event of any known departure.
- Run daily internal Supply Chain reports from Sequel Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to monitor, and confirm all vendors’ capabilities lists are updated with correct information. This includes, but is not limited to pricing, contracts, non- contracts, and advising of duplicated vendors.
- Ensures adherence to both Preferred and Contractual Vendors, and coordinates the addition of new vendors with Quality Assurance Management and GATS Management.
- Run daily reports from SSRS and review daily Vendor Clean up list generated by Procurement.
- Confirms vendors are on the Approved Vendors List (AVL) and are being monitored by the Quality Assurance Team.
- Reviews the history of components for removal times and repair history. Updates Trax information accordingly.
- Analyze adverse component reliability trends regularly and initiate communication with repair vendors.
- Participates in the thorough analysis of various fleet component reliability issues as requested by internal customers and management.
- Measures internal customer satisfaction with vendor performance
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Sr. Manager of Procurement and Manager GATS Procurement.
- Minimum of two years of College or 2 years of data entry/Aviation experience
- Able to work 40 hours a week
- Experience with computer skills to include Microsoft Office and preferably TRAX
- Proven attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to manage a challenging workload effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Team player
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.