STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Procurement Analysts in Purchase, New York!
Assists in strategic sourcing activities for multiple spend categories, with the goal of achieving significant reductions in total cost of ownership. In addition, strives to deliver year-over-year productivity improvements while maintaining or improving service levels and reliability. Included within this group are services required to be used across the entire organization including direct procurement and such items as fuel, ground handling, catering, etc. By leveraging the companies buying power, the Analyst is responsible for establishing contractual relationships with vendors who provide the greatest value to the company. The Analyst will administer the execution of agreements to ensure that contractual requirements are adhered to by both the vendor and the company. The Analyst will assist in the development and monitoring of the Procurement Departmental budget. Additionally, the Analyst will serve as the coordinator for direct services for implementing a new purchase to pay (P2P) process.
- Process requisitions, purchase orders and assist with invoice reconciliation
- Conducting sourcing events (bids/quotes/RFP’s)
- Analyze corporate requirements and source cost effective solutions
- Negotiate, draft, and administer contracts for specific spend categories
- Apply purchasing policies, corporate policies and SOX controls
- Manage and reconcile procurement card for transactions
- Collect and process documents for conducting business with new suppliers
- Produce monthly departmental and SOX reports
- Manage assigned categories for supplier performance program and produce key departmental metrics
- 4-Year Degree – MBA and/or CPM helpful
- Experience in the aviation industry
- Ariba Experience a plus
- Strong analytical skills is a must as well as a superior understanding of MS Excel
- Should have a minimum of 1-year experience in a Purchasing role or similar environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in interdepartmental team settings
- Ability to multitask and coordinate time sensitive duties
Thank you for taking the time to view this post. If you’d like to speak to a Recruitment Professional about this or any other job opening we have, please call 1-800-359-4787. We hope to hear from you soon!