Procurement Specialists I
Procurement Specialists ISTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Procurement Specialists in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Expedite critical release forms to various departments.
- This will require moving documents between the TOC and the DMS Warehouse
- Assist in clearing of rejections and processing of return POs
- Follow up on open POs, obtain AWBs, and update reporting
- Expedite late POs and assist buyers in communication with customer
- Utilize Microsoft Excel to maintain reports
- Assist in sourcing and purchasing efforts of buyers on an ad hoc basis (providing additional coverage to team when workload requires)
- Providing vacation relief for buyers by seeking quotes, selecting vendors, executing purchase orders, and resolving discrepancies
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or minimum of 6 months related experience
- Valid and current driver’s license
- Basic software/database skills; Microsoft Office
- Previous SAP experience strongly preferred
- Ability to communicate to all levels of the organization
- Strong organization and time-management skills
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.