STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Procurement Specialists in Melbourne, Florida.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the procurement and cost optimization opportunities, executing and capturing cost reduction on expenditures for indirect goods and services.
- Support information based decision-making activities including goal setting, performance management and analytics
- Provide data and recommendations to ensure informed selection decisions and develop and administer agreements and statements of work in collaboration with business and legal department
- Conduct data gathering, spend analytics, and market research intelligence in order to develop business cases using TCO and NPV concepts to assist the business in delivering measurable cost savings
- Identify and deploy process improvements
- Effectively manage conflicts and transformations at all levels by developing and leveraging trusted business relationships
- Develop and manage key peer relationships to support knowledge sharing and work optimization
- Assist with maintenance of contracts data base and special terms documents
- Develop and manage vendor relationships including commercial negotiations, managing on time deliveries and assisting in Quarterly Business Reviews and other assessments
- Interface other areas/units within the company and/or with customers, discussing commercial and technical conditions involved
- Assist in special projects, including large RFPs, process improvement projects and cross-departmental initiatives
- Review market trends and benchmarking in order to identify opportunities resulting from new product offerings and/or market shifts (e.g. entry or exit of suppliers, changes in pricing)
- Enforce Procurement Policy and Guidelines across the U.S.
- Assist in training new employees on general procurement processes
- Degree in Finance, Operations/Supply Management or related experience
- 1-3 years of experience in Procurement
- Preferably 1+ years’ experience in preparation of RFQ/RFPs, negotiation, follow-up and control of commercial proposals
- Experience in the Aerospace industry a plus
- Commercial proposals and follow-up techniques
- Manage and measure work
- Strong time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Knowledge of Procurement methodology
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Professionalism and detailed oriented
- Experience in SAP & Quantum desirable
- Advanced experience in spreadsheet
- Experience with MS Project or similar technology
- Language proficiency in Portuguese or Spanish desirable
- Learn on the Fly, global perspective of business environment and technology
- Ability to work individually or in team settings Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, EPA, State and Federal regulations
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.