Product Acceptance Specialists
Product Acceptance SpecialistsSTS
Website STS Technical Services
- Verifies routine product conformance to design requirements.
- Provides objective evidence of results. Performs auditing, surveillance and monitoring.
- Identifies and documents discrepancies. <br> Segregates and controls non-conforming items.
- Performs preliminary review and disposition of non-conformance.
- Conducts product review with customer during product or process verification.
- Identifies repetitive or significant non-conformances and initiates requests for corrective action.
- 3+ years related work experience
- Software skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Email)
- Must be able to work any shift; 1st, 2nd or 3rd
- Innovation / Creativity
- Exp Hardware Inspect & Valid
- Non-Destructive Eval Processes
- Analysis and Corrective Action
- Test Data Analysis
- Repair Processes and Concepts
- Quality Systems Process
- Engineering Drawings & Specs
- Assembly Process
- Systems Thinking
- Strategic Decision Making
- Continuous Learning
- Accountability and Responsibility
- Continuous Improvement
- Change Management
- Planning and organizing
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.