Product Cyber Security Analysts
Product Cyber Security AnalystsSTS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Product Cyber Security Analysts in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
Work for our premier client, who is a leader in their industry. This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including; Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 & 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
Oshkosh Corporation is seeking a Product Cyber Security Analyst to join our product development team. The Product Cyber Security Analyst works with customers, project managers and the product engineering team to support secure embedded software development for automotive, and connected products. They will have a key role in supporting the risk management framework (RMF) for ongoing software projects and will monitor released products for vulnerabilities.
- Assist the product engineering team in writing cyber security requirements, test plans and testing
- Apply risk management frameworks (RMF) to product development
- Peer review security critical areas of software and device configuration
- Document cybersecurity compliance
- Complete STIGs for embedded products
- Monitor software applications and libraries for security vulnerabilities
- Write and maintain secure software development processes, procedures, and other associated documentation
- Translate cybersecurity standards into practical processes, procedures and internal standards
- Mentor software engineers in writing secure software
- 5 to 10 years of experience relevant to this position
- Bachelor’s degree in a cyber security, computer, software or engineering discipline
- Have a DoD Approved 8570 Baseline Certification for an IAM Level I role, or higher
- Position requires the ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience applying STIGs and hardening Windows and Linux systems
- Server / workstation administration skills in both Windows and Linux
- Experience in running and managing vulnerability assessment tools
- Familiarity of relevant security standards such as: SAE J3061, NIST 800 series, FIPS 140
- Master’s degree in a cyber security, computer, software or engineering discipline
- Experience writing software for embedded controllers and IoT
- Familiarity applying STIGs to embedded systems
- Experience integrating symmetric and/or public key encryption into software applications
- Experience writing requirements for secure software systems
- Firewall and webserver administration experience, such as: Nginx, IIS, Tomcat and Apache
- Experience performing penetration tests on embedded and/or IoT systems
- Experience using and managing static analysis and software composition analysis tools
- Experience applying STIGs and hardening embedded systems
Why Should You Apply?
Best in class benefits package including:
- Medical Coverage on 1st day of employment
- Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account & Flexible Spending Account
- 401k Match .50 on every dollar up to 6%
- Wellness Program
- 27 days of vacation within 1st year
- Education Reimbursement options
- In addition, our client offers excellent growth opportunities and room for advancement.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you have questions, please contact an STS Recruiter at 262-439-7507 Otherwise, all interested applicants are encouraged to apply directly on this page.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.