Product Development Technical Leads (Electrical Systems)
Product Development Technical Leads (Electrical Systems)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Product Development Technical Leads in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
The Electrical Systems Technical Lead is a key member of the Electrical Systems Organization. Working with some of the best Engineers and Designers, they will lead bringing technical designs to life. Leading the charge and driving this level of change takes someone who is ready to take their hands-on experience to the next level.
The Electrical Systems Technical Lead is a front-line leader. They own the motorcycle’s electrical system scope, design, and development across the entire project lifecycle – from requirements through certification and production. They set clear technical expectations aligned with requirements that exceed customer expectations and lead resolution of top technical issues. To be successful, they need to coach, guide, mentor and empower engineers and represent engineering in cross-functional forums to ensure delivery of a great motorcycle and riding experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- This position requires a Bachelor of Science (BS) degree in Electrical Engineering
- Master of Science degree (MS) in a technical field or Master in Business Administration (MBA) is preferred
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 8 years of hands-on engineering experience working directly in product development.
In addition, successful candidates will have demonstrated the following:
- Self-starter with the ability to lead multiple work streams, execute with attention to detail, and effectively deliver key milestones while maintaining high standards of work
- Experience partnering with department managers in leading a technical project team
- Strong interest (direct experience desired) in motor-vehicle engineering and design (auto, motorcycle, truck & bus, agriculture, etc.)
- Knowledge of hardware and software vehicle systems with detailed electrical design experience from concept through production launch
- Deep knowledge of key vehicle technologies, examples include: ADAS, engine controls, body controls, infotainment, and telematics
- Creative approach to problem solving and adept at collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data
- Ability to work beyond the Electrical Engineering domain and apply basic electro-mechanical engineering skills/experience
- Proven ability to work within a structured development process
We offer an inclusive compensation package for all full-time salaried employees including, but not limited to, annual bonus programs, health insurance benefits, a 401k program, onsite fitness centers and employee stores, employee discounts on products and accessories, and more. We welcome everybody to join our family and be united no matter who you are or where you come from. Learn more about Harley-Davidson here.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.