STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Product Managers in Dodge Center, Minnesota.
This is a great opportunity to grow with a Fortune 500, multi-billion dollar company who has won numerous awards including; Glassdoor 2019 Best Places to Work, and 2019 & 2020 World’s Most Ethical Companies.
The Refuse Product Manager will be responsible for directing teams that provide advance refuse technology and application solutions. This role will lead Refuse Product strategy and development from concept through market launch and the various stages of product advancement for assigned areas of responsibility. This role serves as a product leader across the greater Oshkosh Corp., Refuse Market, and Industry championing strategic roadmaps, advocating industry leading technologies, and driving competitive product solutions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
These duties are not meant to be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Accountable for product strategy and roadmaps
- Responsible for advance technology and product frameworks driving Multi-Generational Technology and Product Plans
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements, product modifications, and launch execution
- Key Stakeholder for Refuse product and technology across Oshkosh enterprise
- Collaborate and facilitate across internal/external teams and resources constructing a Product Solution for Refuse Industry drive by McNeilus features, solutions, and value
- Analyze and translate leading technologies, industry trends, competitive advancements, and market developments
- Drive business, market, product, and technology considerations in the creation of profitable business cases
- Validate business cases for advance product strategy and roadmap developments
- Drive continuous improvement activities to increase the effectiveness of products within the Refuse business
- Lead a team of program managers, developers and other technical team members focused on the product for the business
- As the customer advocate, drive solutions across teams (primarily Engineering, Sales, GPSC, and Manufacturing) through market requirement definition and clarity
- Lead strategic planning, strategic initiatives, new product development, and special projects
- Train sales, channels, and other stakeholders on the product, and create sales enablement tools and materials accordingly
- Own product roadmaps, product content prioritization and efficiency (ETOs), and “profitability of the deal” while working closely with engineering and manufacturing teams to deliver quick time-to-market launches and with optimal resources
- Develop and implementing company-wide go-to-market plans, working with all internal disciplines and external partners to execute.
- Generate the KPIs required to measure and report out on product development health and success
- Develop connections with internal and external customers on business issues that impact financial projections
- Recruit, develop and retain top talent
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or related field
- Eight (8) or more years of Product Management or related work experience
- Five (5) or more years of leadership and/or program management experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit: Ability to proactively identify and execute new initiatives to drive growth
- The ability to direct a comprehensive product strategy and launch including new product development and market launch execution
- Ability to interact with company personnel, build strong trusting relations, and collaborate at all levels and across all business units and organizations
- Ability to synthesize complex elements into crisp and robust stories for audiences of variable technical levels
- Formulates plans, proposals, and recommendations with sound reasoning and judgment; Decisive, data-driven decision-making skills balanced with sound and timely judgement
- Strong understanding of the business impact on different financial policies and processes
- An experienced and credible technical expert with a recognized deep technical skill set
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to travel 25%
- Product Management or related work experience with vocational vehicle development, product services, and/or product lines
- Experience working in a complex manufacturing industry
- Experience in Agile/Scrum/Kanban/Release Management – SAFe, CSP, PSM, CSPO
- Experience in DevOps Foundations
- Experience in global marketing
- MBA, MS or other advanced degree
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.