Product Managers (Hardware / Technology / SaaS / Services)
Product Managers (Hardware / Technology / SaaS / Services)STS
STS Technical Services
STS Technical Services is hiring Product Managers in Hagerstown, Maryland.
The Product Manager for Connected Solutions will lead all tactical aspects of the Connected Solutions line management throughout the product lifecycle. The Connected Solutions lines includes IoT, telematics hardware, technology SaaS/services, customer-facing mobile apps, data analytics solutions, and future connected jobsite strategies. This role will execute the product line strategies to support business goals. This role will develop and implement commercialization and go-to-market plans for the products with responsibility for market share, feature adoption/utilization, product portfolio lifecycle, and P&L management. The individual in this role will be instrumental in ensuring new products/projects are launched on time, within budget and to the specifications required as well as managing relationships with key customers, industry experts, suppliers, and other stakeholders.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop the long-range product plan, identifying ideas for new products, line extensions, product improvements and adjacent business opportunities.
- Provide cross-functional leadership support to key stakeholders to achieve results for strategic initiatives.
- Responsible for ensuring customer and market requirements are identified and met which includes market analysis, voice-of-customer (VOC), product definition, and product launch.
- Lead product, pricing and promotion elements of annual business and marketing plans, including strategies, plans and programs, and budget.
- Execute product line pricing plans including price change implementation, tracking competitive market pricing, and providing cost analysis.
- Identify and execute new product launch plans, providing product education, demonstration and expertise to internal and external customers.
- Oversee the business metrics of the product line (revenue, volume, profit, etc.), providing recommendations to improve the performance of the product line and ensure financial goals are met.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for all significant issues related to the product line.
- Work closely with technical teams to drive deliverables throughout the new product development (NPD) process.
- Track market and competitive dynamics for product line, providing ongoing market share analysis and action plans.
- Provide long-range and short-term demand forecasting including market, volume, and market share volume. Update marketing plans as conditions change.
- Support and execute ongoing sales and customer education and communication programs to ensure full understanding of product features, benefits and comparisons to competitive products and promote value-based selling propositions.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Five (5) + years experience in Product Marketing.
- One (1) or more years of management experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong strategic development mindset.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- Digital or telematics product management experience
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 262-439-7507.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.